Founder and Managing Director
Phone: +46 733 347 977
Indepro AB innehar F-skattesedel
Visit Adress: Mindpark, Bredgatan 11, 252 25 Helsingborg
Address: Indepro AB, Tofsmesgatan 15, S-254 49 Helsingborg, Sweden
- M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Management, LiU.
- Corporate Finance and Process Automation
- Program for Strategic Industrial Marketing, INSEAD.
- Management and Leadership, MiL.
Experience and Competencies
• Entrepreneurship especially in Energy/Cleantech Industry, Customer/Market driven.
• Strategy, Action Plan and Resource Funding (EU/public financing) at Board and Management level.
• Solutions for low carbon technology, energy efficiency and environment.
• Leading or Coaching Change & Innovation and Growth Processes.
• Collaboration, Alliances and Consortium in Value Chains.
• Open Innovation in Public – Private Partnership.
• Lean (and Green) Transformation, including complexity reduction.
• Presenter, Moderator, Organizer of conferences, seminars and workshops.
• Acquisition services, due diligence. Specific Industry Analysis.
• Complex Sales Processes – new customer sales.
• Product Management and R&D/innovation strategies and implementation.
• International Sales Channel Management.
• Interim Management Resource.
• Project- Making, Financing and Management.
• Investment calculations and corporate finance.
• Managing Director of Sustainable Business Hub, Malmö, Sweden (largest Cleantech cluster in SE).
•• Public-Private-Partnership in energy, environmental technology.
•• International marketing and R&D/Innovation activities.
• Chairman of the Board of SweHeat and Cooling, Swedish Council for District Heating.
• Board member of ASSET, Association of Swedish Environmental Technology.
• Co-Author Swedish Cleantech Industry Facts. Vinnova, 2013.
• Co-founder and Board member of start-up OTIWTI, Sthlm. Sold to Siemens (Messko).
• Chairman of Steering Group, Sustainable Urban Development.
• Teacher Corporate Finance, Master level, Kristianstad University. Ningbo/China executive edu.
• General Manager at Sani Machines (Turnils, Hunter Douglas Group), Machinery for solar blinds.
•• Global operation. R&D and Production in Sweden, Poland, USA, UK.
•• Development of new total service concept.
• Managing Director of Arca System Scandinavia (frmr Perstorp Plastic System), Recyclable containers.
•• Director Key Accounts, incl new lean logistic service concepts and products to food industry/retail.
• Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Qualitrol Corporation, Fairport, New York, USA.
•• Consolidation of fast growing (acquisitions) global organization.
• Global Sales and Marketing Manager ABB Switchgear, incl Product Managers and Contract Dept. Sweden.
• Latin America Sales Manager, ABB. São Paulo, Brazil.
• Sales and Project Manager, ABB. Caracas, Venezuela.
• Trainee ABB.
• New Business Development. Fläkt AB (now Alstom), Sweden.
• Automation engineer, Volvo Welding Automation (at Saab assembly plant).